Dr Nirved Jain - Arm Lift Specialist
Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
Arm Lift also known as Brachioplasty, reshapes the under portion of the upper arm, from the underarm region to the elbow.
Arm Lift is a type of cosmetic surgery that treats the sagging underarms by removing extra skin and fat. This can make your upper arms look more toned and defined.
How is an Arm Lift procedure performed?
An Arm Lift surgery is done in the following steps:
- Removal of excess fat and skin
- The closing of the incision
What are the risks of arm lift surgery?
Like any other cosmetic surgery the risks of an arm lift are:
- Poor wound healing
- Unsightly scarring
- Fluid accumulation (seroma)
- Damage to deeper structures such as nerves, blood vessels and muscles
- Fat necrosis
- Numbness or other changes in skin sensation
- Pain, which may persist
- The possible need for revision surgery
All the above-mentioned complications mostly happen with less experienced surgeons and are mostly avoidable with meticulous planning and proper postoperative care.
Who are the best candidates for Arm Lift Surgery?
- A patient with a stable weight
- A patient who is not overweight
- Adults of all age group can qualify as a candidate for an arm lift who have loose hanging skin fold on the underside of the upper arm and are unable to get rid of it even after weight loss.
- All healthy adults not having any medical condition that will increase surgical risk or delay healing.
What should I expect during my arm lift recovery?
During your recovery from arm lift surgery, proper dressings or bandages may be applied to your incisions and you will be required to wear an elastic compression garment for a period of 3 weeks to reduce the swelling.
What are the benefits of arm lift surgery?
- Reduce excess fat and skin that accumulates in the area between the underarm and elbow.
- Tighten the arms for an improved contour.
- Reshape the arms to achieve a more proportionate look.
Book An Appointment to discuss or consult your options with Dr Nirved Jain (Most trusted the name in Arm Lift Surgery)
Book your Appointment